Casual Planting Officers
We are currently seeking to employ casual staff to join our Environmental Services Team over two months in June – August 2019. These positions will primarily be involved with planting seedlings on the revegetation of the NorthLink WA project in Ellenbrook.
Over this period work will be available five days a week, Monday to Friday, with a daily start time of 6:45am. It is desirable that staff will be able to work five days per week, though not essential.
This position would suit University and TAFE students on mid-year break and provide industry experience, though anyone with a passion for working outdoors is encouraged to apply.
Essential Selection Criteria:
* Good level of physical fitness due to the physically demanding nature of the work.
* Ability and enthusiasm for working efficiently in a team environment.
* Possession of a Construction Industry White Card.
Desirable Selection Criteria:
* Experience working on revegetation planting projects.
* Availability to work Monday to Friday from 10 June to 9 August 2019 (though part time availability over this period will still be considered and those with part time availability are still encouraged to apply).
Wages will be based on the Gardening and Landscaping Services Award.
Applicants must download and respond to the:
Casual Planting Officers Application Kit
Job specific information can be obtained by contacting the SERCUL Environmental Services Manager, Matt Grimbly on 9458 5664 or [email protected]
All applications must be submitted via email (preferred method) to [email protected] or mailed to 1 Horley Rd, Beckenham, WA, 6107 by Monday 29 April, 2019.