Education and Promotion
Education and Promotion is a core component of our services and our experienced team is skilled in environmental education project development and implementation, development of school curriculum environmental education packages and graphic design with an environmental focus.
We aim to develop a cultural change in how the community views and interacts with the environment while promoting and actively participating in the improvement of the health of our waterways and other ecosystems.
- Graphic Design by a designer with a landcare background
- NRM training and education
- Fertilise Wise Fertiliser Training program
- Clean Drains River Gains drain stencilling education and resources
- Canoeing on the Canning teacher/community professional learning
- Freshwater Fauna education and resources
- Mozzie Wise education and resources
- School curriculum environmental education package writing and development
- School/youth group incursions and excursions
- Industry engagement
- Community group development and support
Benefits of using SERCUL
- Environmental education professionals with over a decade of experience who are passionate about our environment
- Strong existing partnerships with schools, environmental education organisations, community, local government and state government agencies
- Proven track record implementing and developing education projects and packages
Lynwood Senior High School is leading the way with Education for Sustainability by implementing a range of programs within…
In 2012, the year six students at St Emilie’s Catholic Primary School undertook the study of a local wetland...
The SERCUL Education and Promotion team were requested by the City of Stirling to provide a quote for presenting…