Education and Promotion
Education and Promotion is a core component of our services and our experienced team is skilled in environmental education project development and implementation and graphic design with an environmental focus.
We aim to develop a cultural change in how the community views and interacts with the environment while promoting and actively participating in the improvement of the health of our waterways and other ecosystems.
- Graphic Design by a designer with a landcare background
- NRM training and education
- Fertilise Wise Fertiliser Training program
- Aquatic Weed Management Training program
- Clean Drains River Gains drain stencilling education and resources
- Canoeing on the Canning teacher/community professional learning
- Freshwater Fauna education and resources
- Mozzie Wise education and resources
- Noongar posters
- School/youth group incursions and excursions
- Industry engagement
- Community group development and support
Benefits of using SERCUL
- Environmental education professionals with over a decade of experience who are passionate about our environment
- Strong existing partnerships with schools, environmental education organisations, community, local government and state government agencies
- Proven track record implementing and developing education projects and packages
Lynwood Senior High School is leading the way with Education for Sustainability by implementing a range of programs within…
In 2012, the year six students at St Emilie’s Catholic Primary School undertook the study of a local wetland...
The SERCUL Education and Promotion team were requested by the City of Stirling to provide a quote for presenting…